EXPLORE THE ENTIRE COLLECTION OF NEW MAZDA VEHICLES IN MOBILE, AL
With a reputation for quality and performance that stretches back nearly a century, choosing Mazda is easy. But, with so many topnotch cars and SUVs available, deciding on the perfect Mazda for your Alabama drives can be a little more difficult. That's where the team at Dean McCrary Mazda comes in.
Our expert sales team is well-versed in every brand-new Mazda that hits the showroom floor here at our Mobile, AL dealership, and we know there's a model in our collection for every driver. Each Mazda model is as unique and diverse as our customers, and each one has its own personality and style, just like you.
DISCOVER YOUR PERFECT MAZDA TODAY
- Mazda MX-5 Miata. An image and style that's as synonymous with summertime as fireworks and the Fourth of July, the Mazda MX-5 Miata, is a legend in Alabama, and around the globe. Available as a traditional, top-down convertible or the new RF ("retractable fastback") style, the MX-5 Miata has been a go-to car for three decades, ever since it first debuted in 1989. With just enough room for you and your favorite date, grab one of these exciting cars, hit the town, and watch heads turns everywhere you go.
- Mazda3. A highly-customizable chameleon you can configure to suit your personality and your needs, the Mazda3 compact car is a popular option in our collection near Saraland. Drivers get to choose between either a four-door sedan or a four-door hatchback. Both offer unbeatable Mazda quality and performance from a 186-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, and both have comfortable seating for up to five people. But, when it comes to cargo space, the sedan has a trunk storage capable of holding up to 13.2 cubic feet, while the hatchback design allows for a little more space, with up to 20.1 cubic feet available.
- Mazda6. Sleek. Sophisticated. Stunning. Those are just three of the words we use to describe this remarkable, mid-sized sedan from Mazda. Sporty performance is a hallmark of the Mazda6, with standard power coming from a 187-horsepower four-cylinder engine, and upgraded power available from an impressive, turbocharged four-cylinder rated for 250 horsepower. World-class craftsmanship and a luxury-level interior round out this model, giving drivers around Theodore, AL the pampering and design they want and deserve.
- Mazda CX-5. For drivers around Daphne, AL who like the appeal and usefulness of a small SUV, but need a little more space than the CX-3 can offer, consider the Mazda CX-5. Also a five-passenger model, the CX-5 has a little more cargo room in its rear hatch than the smaller model, but offers all the same virtues and qualities of the Mazda lineup. Take your pick of engines, trim levels, and features packages with this model, and get an SUV that's attractive, roomy, and perfect for Mobile school carpools and commutes.
- Mazda CX-9. The largest vehicle in the Mazda lineup, the CX-9 has three standard rows of seating that can hold up to 7 people comfortably. It's great for bringing the whole family on short and long road trips, and you may be able to bring along a friend or two at the same time. Every CX-9 is powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that can give you either 227 horsepower on regular fuel, or 250 horsepower on premium fuel. All-wheel drive is available, and many of the latest technology and safety features are available as either standard or optional equipment.
FIND AND TEST DRIVE YOUR NEW MAZDA AT DEAN MCCRARY MAZDA
Browse through the collection of assorted Mazda vehicles in our inventory and get to know the various styles and personalities a little better. When you're ready to test drive the models you like, stop by and visit us in person. We can introduce you to our entire collection and get you set up behind the wheel of the best Mazda for your budget and lifestyle.
Internet prices after all discounts and applicable rebates and incentives plus tax, fees and any dealer installed equipment. Rebates applied and to dealer. Not all customers will qualify for some or all applied rebates. See dealer for details. Internet Sale Pricing, Special Rate Finance offers and Special Rate Lease offers are mutually exclusive and can not be combined. See dealer for details.